Last updated: August 2020
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this policy or think that your personal data has been misused or mishandled, please contact us on:
Phone: +47 412 88 872
Address: Inspectio AS, Husøyvegen 31, 4262 Avaldsnes, NORWAY
Inspectio is a software as a service (SaaS) product developed by Inspectio AS. Inspectio AS by the Managing Director is responsible for your personal information.
Through Inspectio we will use your personal information to the following:
- Use email address to send reports generated from our web portal
- Contact you about your account
- For administration of the website and service
We will share your data if we are required to do so by law and if we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify, contact, or take legal action against individuals or companies that may harm you, us or others.
3. Personal identifiable information and legal basis for collecting such information
We store and process both personal identifiable, and non-personal identifiable information, including name, phone number, e-mail address and your IP address. We do not store any sensitive personal data.
The legal basis for processing this data is that there is a legitimate interest. Processing of the data might be necessary for a contract if you are a registered user.
4. Web analytics and cookies
Our web site puts small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site. Cookies are used to:
- measure how you use the website, so it can be updated and improved
- remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
- remember you if you change your settings
Inspectio does not use 3rd party analytic tools for logging of the activity on our sites.
5. Access to private information
Only Inspectio AS’ own IT professionals have access to your user-profile.
In those cases where a user is set as contact person for a client, asset, or project, all other users who have access to the same dataset will see your contact information.
If you are a registered user you have access to what information is stored about you. You will be asked to grant permission for storage and processing of your personal information before the use of Inspectio.
6. Direct marketing
We do not share or allow a 3rd party to use your personal information for marketing or communication purposes.
7. Data processors/ 3rd parties
For Inspectio we have the following data processor partners:
- Auth0 (ID authorization for login)
Uses email for login handling and statistics associated with login attempts
- Microsoft Azure (Cloud data storage)
May have access to your personal information through technical support when needed. Microsoft Azure will not in any form be allowed to use your private information.
Only Inspectio AS own IT professionals will actively process your personal information.
We perform backup of all data. In these backup files there will be traces of which user who deleted or created an object. Name or email address is referenced. This is information that cannot be deleted due to the integrity of the historic data.
9. Securing you information
Only reputable vendors / data processors are used where privacy information is stored. Personal data is stored on servers located in Europe hosted by partners (Ref. section 7.) follows the EU directive on personal data in connection with data processing (GDPR).
10. Your rights
- The right to ask for what personal information is stored about you
- The right to ask to change of any wrong or partial personal information
- The right to ask for deletion of your information/account
- The right to ask for transfer of your private information to other vendors
- The right to limit the data processing of your private information
- The right to oppose direct marketing
- The right to be notified if any data breach occurs
This Privacy Statement applies to all users of our websites and services. We require that registered users agree to consent with this statement as part of our relationship.